• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

Kurb

uhhhh if we read the same spoilers, some crazy amount of stuff happens...

Basically...

Bran makes it home to Winterfell. Arya makes it home to Winterfell (after she wears Walder's face and kills pretty much all the Freys.)

Dany takes Dragonstone as her seat, and attacks the Lannister army. She also meets Jon and learns about the threat of White Walkers, which she doesn't really believe.

Jorah is healed of his Greyscale with Sam's help, and meets Jon. He refuses to take Longclaw (his family's sword) back from Jon when offered.

Jon leaves Winterfell in the hands of Sansa and Arya. Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, which Arya carries out the sentence.

There's some big meeting involving pretty much every main character in which Jon tells everyone about the White Walkers. Cersei acts like she's going to send help but she really plots to keep her forces in the North.

Jon leads a party consisting of The Hound, Beric Dondarrion, Thoros, Jorah, Gendry (he's back), etc. to Eastwatch By The Sea with the plan to capture a wight to prove to Dany that the threat is real. They get overwhelmed. Thoros dies, being killed by a wight polar bear (yes I said a wight polar bear) but Dany flies in with the Dragons to save them. Somehow Jon gets left behind and Benjen shows up to save the day again, just in the nick of time, lol. Viserion dies, but get rezzed by the Night's King and used as his mount. He breathes blue flames.

Then part of the wall comes down and the realm is fuged going into season 8.

That's some seriously crazy poo. I don't know how to feel about it, really. Could be true.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 0:20 PM, Bronn said:

uhhhh if we read the same spoilers, some crazy amount of stuff happens...

Basically...

Spoiler Alert!

Bran makes it home to Winterfell. Arya makes it home to Winterfell (after she wears Walder's face and kills pretty much all the Freys.)

Dany takes Dragonstone as her seat, and attacks the Lannister army. She also meets Jon and learns about the threat of White Walkers, which she doesn't really believe.

Jorah is healed of his Greyscale with Sam's help, and meets Jon. He refuses to take Longclaw (his family's sword) back from Jon when offered.

Jon leaves Winterfell in the hands of Sansa and Arya. Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, which Arya carries out the sentence.

There's some big meeting involving pretty much every main character in which Jon tells everyone about the White Walkers. Cersei acts like she's going to send help but she really plots to keep her forces in the North.

Jon leads a party consisting of The Hound, Beric Dondarrion, Thoros, Jorah, Gendry (he's back), etc. to Eastwatch By The Sea with the plan to capture a wight to prove to Dany that the threat is real. They get overwhelmed. Thoros dies, being killed by a wight polar bear (yes I said a wight polar bear) but Dany flies in with the Dragons to save them. Somehow Jon gets left behind and Benjen shows up to save the day again, just in the nick of time, lol. Viserion dies, but get rezzed by the Night's King and used as his mount. He breathes blue flames.

Then part of the wall comes down and the realm is fuged going into season 8.

That's some seriously crazy poo. I don't know how to feel about it, really. Could be true.

Thank you for hiding it. I want to be gleefully ignorant of what is coming.

11 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I read the "leaked" spoilers......could go either way on them honestly. Still don't know if I am buying them as legit. 

if they are legit, it also wouldn't surprise me to see HBO and GRRM rewrite the script.

GRRM isn't writing or rewriting any scripts. Doesn't have time to write all those episodes for one and for two HBO isn't going to take away control from D&D after creating the most popular/successful show in the networks history. 

Its D&D's show

18 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I read the "leaked" spoilers......could go either way on them honestly. Still don't know if I am buying them as legit. 

if they are legit, it also wouldn't surprise me to see HBO and GRRM rewrite the script.

Only person I trust with Spoilers that I know will be good is Bronn. Last season he predicted everything correctly. If you think about it though. Everything is coming to an end. It can't get any more linear. Not saying it won't be exciting but i doubt there will be more plot twists or huge WTF moments. More like. OH SNAP IT'S HAPPENING!! type of moments. At least that's what I believe. 

On 11/11/2016 at 11:12 AM, Ivan The Awesome said:

Only person I trust with Spoilers that I know will be good is Bronn. Last season he predicted everything correctly. If you think about it though. Everything is coming to an end. It can't get any more linear. Not saying it won't be exciting but i doubt there will be more plot twists or huge WTF moments. More like. OH SNAP IT'S HAPPENING!! type of moments. At least that's what I believe. 

Don't forget GRRM shared major plot points with the writing staff in case something happens to him. The leaks seem legit.

Archived