• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clausen stopped listening to coaches

Sword

If Jimmy really did stop listening to Fox and co. , maybe he's got more upstair's than I thought. That said, his chance to play for a coaching staff not on the way out could be history. Can't say I blame him for not listening to rip, Davidson, and fox.

If Jimmy really did stop listening to Fox and co. , maybe he's got more upstair's than I thought. That said, his chance to play for a coaching staff not on the way out could be history. Can't say I blame him for not listening to rip, Davidson, and fox.

Well you can't blame him all you want, but do you think Rivera will endear himself to a guy who might not like the coaching he's getting?

To be fair Clausen has had a personal QB coach since he was 10 so he must know more than Rip or Davidson or Fox.

Dude is a spoiled bitch like I said all along but got flamed for last year. Where is LPF to talk about how rich kids aren't bitches

Maybe that's why Moore failed so badly, Clausen was daydreaming while Moore was taking Fox's and Davidson's notes lol.

To be fair Clausen has had a personal QB coach since he was 10 so he must know more than Rip or Davidson or Fox.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did know more than Rip. ;)

it is an issue that he stopped listening, and that may be why he didnt show any real improvement.

Maybe that's why Moore failed so badly, Clausen was daydreaming while Moore was taking Fox's and Davidson's notes lol.

Possibly, just goes to show that Moore should be given another shot. Thanks for joining the cause.

It shows he's loyal to his coaches and is a hard worker that won't question what he's being told. He believes in the organization and will do what it takes to be a team player, even if he disagrees.

How could you not want him on the team?

I've never said anything about Cam disobeying coaches, just the law.

They're also two completely different scenarios smartass.

Ding, Ding we have a winner

Cam can play football and Jimmy can't.

Rusty Turd, tell him what he's won... Sponsored by CamSlamming.com, he has won a free month subscription to watch Cam pound the **** of his opponents with a tight spiral to the a$$.

Congrats, JOAT. Enjoy :thumbsup:

Can't speak for Ron, but one thing's for sure, Ron and his staff are here for quite some time. I doubt Jimmy would do something like that simply because he did'nt like what he was hearing. He knew like the rest of us that Fox and Co. were gone. And let's face it, our coaching staff has been upgraded across the board, now Jimmy will have the desire to listen, but I get what your saying Swordcat.

Archived