• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dropping the team over a draft pick

The Saltman

Once he becomes black, blue, and silver he is family. That is why I do not like people bad-mouthing Clausen's personal life--making up stuff just to degrade a player on your team because you are pouting over losing. I didn't want to pick Gross, Beason, T Davis, or D Williams. Hoping I am wrong if we pick Cam.

Once he becomes black, blue, and silver he is family. That is why I do not like people bad-mouthing Clausen's personal life--making up stuff just to degrade a player on your team because you are pouting over losing. I didn't want to pick Gross, Beason, T Davis, or D Williams. Hoping I am wrong if we pick Cam.

:iagree: and you are wrong about Cam ;) I kid!!

Good riddance.

Everyone keep in mind that whatever transgressions Cam may have made in his past. They are tiny in the grand scheme of life. It is fine if you don't want to pick him over some of the character concerns, but this isn't a murderer, rapist, etc.

Also Sal Pal told Yas that Hurney has researched Cam's character all the way back to junior high school. He has a better handle on it than any of us, whether you are a hugger or hater

You have to trust this pick. It has been researched thoroughly. Clausen was not because he was supposed to be gone by Denver. Hurney screwed up, or so it seems right now. But if we draft Cam and Clausen matures, he could be good as a backup in a few years.

Now here is a thought--if we take Cam and change the offense to accomodate his abilities, and if nobody gives VY a good offer, do we have a backup there? The changes are likely to fit him too.

Still want Dareus. It is not that I don't want Cam the player, just don't want the risk.

You have to trust this pick. It has been researched thoroughly. Clausen was not because he was supposed to be gone by Denver. Hurney screwed up, or so it seems right now. But if we draft Cam and Clausen matures, he could be good as a backup in a few years.

Now here is a thought--if we take Cam and change the offense to accomodate his abilities, and if nobody gives VY a good offer, do we have a backup there? The changes are likely to fit him too.

Still want Dareus. It is not that I don't want Cam the player, just don't want the risk.

Fair enough

Yeah, I'll be pissed and disappointed if we blow a pick on Cam, but I can't imagine not going to OTA's, TC and rooting for my team.

we wont know for sure until a few years, so until then, try to enjoy the ride if it happens.

The usage of Cammy Cam Juice is the gayest fuging thing ever.

Archived