• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dropping the team over a draft pick

The Saltman

Obviously it seems after reading Therealdeal's thread about what it would take for you to not be a panther fan that many on this board would quit being a fan of the panthers if we draft Cammy Cam Newton.

So man up and tell us who you are so we can plan on ignoring you if that comes to fruition.

Oh, also please stop posting starting Friday.

I don't see why someone who is a fan of the Carolina Panthers would give up on the franchise if we picked someone they didn't want. Life doesn't always go your way.

Sure, I have my preferences just like everyone else. But I wouldn't let something that trivial hinder me from watching and loving Panther football.

Thank you Salty. That just proves how many of our "fans" are b*tches. I'll be happy if we take Cam so they will get lost, and leave being a fan to the true die-hard fans that PULL FOR THE TEAM no matter what and not dependent on their roster or players.

F*cking pussified idiots.

Good riddance.

Everyone keep in mind that whatever transgressions Cam may have made in his past. They are tiny in the grand scheme of life. It is fine if you don't want to pick him over some of the character concerns, but this isn't a murderer, rapist, etc.

Also Sal Pal told Yas that Hurney has researched Cam's character all the way back to junior high school. He has a better handle on it than any of us, whether you are a hugger or hater

Archived