• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 5: WR Hawaii Kealoha Pilares

Car123

This guy is taking Armanti Edwards job, he is a real WR who doesn't need time to develop.

right. because we all should believe your expertise knows for a fact Edwards will never amount to anything because he "isn't a real WR".. I find it ironic you say this in the light that this WR was converted from RB two years prior, while Edwards was just converted..

very thought out!

I don't know about taking anybody's job, but I'm very confident we will see some 4 and 5 WR sets in the near future, and you have to have depth to do that. They have already said that they're putting in some plays for Cam Newton, which almost certainly means more spread sets.

I don't know about taking anybody's job, but I'm very confident we will see some 4 and 5 WR sets in the near future, and you have to have depth to do that. They have already said that they're putting in some plays for Cam Newton, which almost certainly means more spread sets.

it'll open the field up for Cam. I could never figure out why we didn't do more of this last year.

Archived