• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

cam newton reminds me of floyd mayweather jr.

first thing is first...i will have to admit, i do not know anything about cam newton. never followed him at auburn. didn't follow 95% of the hooplah and hollering from the media...or (especially) the huddle.

but based on what i've watched after him being drafted, the kid reminds me of floyd mayweather jr. you either hate him or love him. you either criticize him for his mistakes, or you praise him for his accomplishments. you either admire his confidence or hate his cockiness...but despite what you might think, you can't deny that both have come out on top of everything that they've set their mind to do.

i am a big fan of mayweather...and if newton can continue his winning ways as a carolina panther, i'll be a big fan of him too.

here's to the carolina panthers going no where but up!

#28...

The only thing you got right in your whole post was the fact that " you either love him or hate him" after that you're so very wrong!

Cam doesn't hide from anybody or anything!

He faces it head on, and smiling... Except for the moment he got drafted... There was a small moment that nobody has talked about and the look on his face was priceless it was a " I doesn't matter what you say about me or how you try to bring me down... I will always win through perseverance"

Floyd beats on women, and hides from men (see Manny paquiao)

'Nough said

#28...

The only thing you got right in your whole post was the fact that " you either love him or hate him" after that you're so very wrong!

Cam doesn't hide from anybody or anything!

He faces it head on, and smiling... Except for the moment he got drafted... There was a small moment that nobody has talked about and the look on his face was priceless it was a " I doesn't matter what you say about me or how you try to bring me down... I will always win through perseverance"

Floyd beats on women, and hides from men (see Manny paquiao)

'Nough said

What face are you talking about?

He was all smiles from what I remember.

What face are you talking about?

He was all smiles from what I remember.

Naw man... Right as they called his name, he had this look of...

You can't beat me down

I still win

That's what I thought

Like all of those put together... I caught it. Maybe you can find it on YouTube or NFL.com

It really was pretty gangster if u ask me!

He definitely didn't smile until after he gave that look...

Naw man... Right as they called his name, he had this look of...

You can't beat me down

I still win

That's what I thought

Like all of those put together... I caught it. Maybe you can find it on YouTube or NFL.com

It really was pretty gangster if u ask me!

He definitely didn't smile until after he gave that look...

I just watched him getting drafted again on YouTube and I guess I see what you're saying.

I just watched him getting drafted again on YouTube and I guess I see what you're saying.

I wish I knew how to make one of those cool slow mo video signatures... If I knew how to do it, I'd make it my signature. It was awesome.

I was expecting a lot if emotion... But that's what he gave, before the never ending smile began...

If anybody knows how to make those sigs... Pm me

Archived