• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Auburn Playbook

Catalyst

30cyjyx.jpg

It was a simple question. Can you do the mentioned 3 things with those plays or not?

trolling efforts are getting weaker and funnier.

Just an observation.

Please break them down for us Sir since some of us folks are not so great at reading plays.

I would love to but there is no point to it, it was a simple yes or no question.

he's not a good reference for anything unless you want to talk to him about bro trucks

I've never owned a truck :confused:

Guest Setfree1012

This is what you post when you really don't want to back yourself up, but you wanna sound like you know something you don't. Feel free to prove me wrong anytime, until then it's just talk.

Guest Setfree1012

I've done it in plenty of threads. I don't need to "prove" myself to some new piece of poo poster here.

Use the search function you ***.

If not, anyone without a Cam avatar or sig will vouch for me :)

Just because I don't waste my life posting doesn't mean I haven't been around. Point is if you want new/old users alike to take what you say as something meaningful you should back it up at the time of said post.

Trying to show your immaturity via forum cursing and "hey look it up" tells me all I need to know about you. I hope you continue to stroke your own forum ego. Nothing you say would really matter to me either way. :cool:

Nothing you say would really matter to me either way. :cool:

This is why I don't waste my time "proving" poo to you because it wouldn't change your opinion either way.

No one on this board cares to know about football, they care about Cam now and that's it, look at all the threads.

Back in the day there used to be tons of threads about almost every position/situation with our team but now it's all poo

things will change. just lots of new posters, old posters only starting to come back now that some of the draft stupidity is dying down. Remember there was a time when the only threads were about Moore vs Clausen. ;)

things will change. just lots of new posters, old posters only starting to come back now that some of the draft stupidity is dying down. Remember there was a time when the only threads were about Moore vs Clausen. ;)

Yeah, it was that way from last draft, all the way through last year.

Is there anyone on here that couldn't walk through each of those plays and tell you what the progression should be, what coverages the plays should be run against and what the play is trying to accomplish?

me, like i already did on one play.

Here are Rams playbook from 2000... Martz is from the Coryell school so you can compare a little..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2945347/2000-Rams-Martz-Offense

why they're virtually identical. look at all the arrows and circles! also it has numbers as names zomg!!!

edit: but seriously, Cam will be fine when it comes to the playbook.

College offenses are simpler than NFL offenses. So it's natural to have questions about that. But I think as far as the playbook goes, if Cam puts in the time he can get it down.

It was a simple question. Can you do the mentioned 3 things with those plays or not?

Just an observation.

I would love to but there is no point to it, it was a simple yes or no question.

I've never owned a truck :confused:

I dont think you know and your just trolling. That should be point enough so stop deflecting and show us.

Archived