• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

According to the Charlotte Observer

^ why? she from Charlotte or something?

her and thomas davis' wife are like queens of the city, love the place, and they're both pussy whipped as hell.

like when they go to the bar the wife tells him when it's time to go.

i mean honestly I'm exaggerating but Davis and the FO both love him here and Charles loves it here and is a RFA.

I would have preferred to hear Charles Johnson's name in that mix

her and thomas davis' wife are like queens of the city, love the place, and they're both pussy whipped as hell.

like when they go to the bar the wife tells him when it's time to go.

i mean honestly I'm exaggerating but Davis and the FO both love him here and Charles loves it here and is a RFA.

Fiz are you Jesus or Santa Claus? cause you see everything!

Here's my order of concern:

Charles Johnson

DeAngelo Williams

Ryan Kilil

Thomas Davis

James Anderson

And I can say with the upmost confident that all 5 will be back. I am 99.9% certain Johnson, DeAngelo, and Williams will be back and 100% Kalil will be back. I think Anderson will be back, but I hear they won't go into a bidding war but this article makes it seem like he will definitly be back.

Whats all this talk about jake? The only way I would endorse him coming back to charlotte would be in a teacher mode, to retire a panther..or maybe to play for 6 games before letting cam start. Anything more and I would not be interested in having him back.

Archived