• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

cam newton screws with paparazzi

malik

I think its a mixture of him messing with the Paparazzi and him also knowing that in recent weeks NFL players have gotten in trouble for tweeting and answering stupid questions. Good move by him to just keep walking...

Yes, these guys are idiots (the paps), but I would have liked to have seen Cam just outright ignore them or play them down as opposed to engaging them. Made him kind of look arrogant. He's a good kid, he just doesn't seem to always think things through.

Yes, these guys are idiots (the paps), but I would have liked to have seen Cam just outright ignore them or play them down as opposed to engaging them. Made him kind of look arrogant. He's a good kid, he just doesn't seem to always think things through.
ignoring would have made him look more arrogant, imo.

And if he would have ignored them someone would be saying he is so arrogant that he just ignores everyone. No matter what he does he will be criticized and that is the bad thing about being famous.

Ignoring it also makes it seem as though you're withholding an answer, even when you may not be.

He played it well, gave them nothing, made them feel stupid.

Hidden

Good lord, they're asking him the dumbest questions and he's arrogant? He's already caught heat from the media before, so it's probably best he doesn't say anything.

Good lord, they're asking him the dumbest questions and he's arrogant? He's already caught heat from the media before, so it's probably best he doesn't say anything.
little over reaction there.

some could say he seemed arrogant with the way he handled them. i was just saying that ignoring them would have been worse.

little over reaction there.

some could say he seemed arrogant with the way he handled them. i was just saying that ignoring them would have been worse.

Sorry, I was reading it from my phone, and I couldn't really read it.

Archived