• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rep whores unite

Darth Biscuit

I already liked bewbs but biscuit has taught me the ways of teh bewb poster.

BiscuitSan tells boohoppa to have patience

Whoa there, Missy.

Don't make me call my Liars, um, er Lawyers for copyright infringement.

I don't only because I like boo and Biscuit is one of my bestest E-friends but not in a totally creepy way :D

I'm on like 3 message boards. On every single one of them there's one single woman who all of the dudes drool over and worship like she's a Goddess. I'm guessing Boo is the Goddess of this forum.

who?

I'm on like 3 message boards. On every single one of them there's one single woman who all of the dudes drool over and worship like she's a Goddess. I'm guessing Boo is the Goddess of this forum.

Goddess of teh interwebz!!! YES!!! I have achieved greatness. How do you know you have made it in life?

back-off-goddess-slant.png:rolleyes::coolgleamA:

She's the Goddess on all three

Get off the internet sometime and make real friends

lol, in all honesty I beg to differ with CCS. Everyone in here including myself knows that Cat is smmmmokin hot and Im only on here more than her b/c she has a life and a man and isn't a complete internet nerd like me hahaha. Only other girl Ive seen but her fb pics don't make it easy.....fix that liag! I don't know much about teh other wimmenz

So instead of another Boo thread, or Boob thread, we get another Strap-on thread. Good job guys...

This is teh huddlez....do you expect anything other than a thread going ghey? Surprising that it happened without Salty here though...

Whoa there, Missy.

Don't make me call my Liars, um, er Lawyers for copyright infringement.

I don't only because I like boo and Biscuit is one of my bestest E-friends but not in a totally creepy way :D

:lol: Im sorry I didn't realize I was so close to copyright infringement! My bad b.

I'm tired of getting blamed for everything around here

mmmoooooommmmmmm

ahahahahaha I lost my poo laughing when I read the strap on title....soo if it was you, +rep when I can give it to you!

As far as the new title.....Ill accept the deeming me a rep ***** and one-up you with you're just jealous of the quality of awesome bewbies I post daily :seeya:

ahahahahaha I lost my poo laughing when I read the strap on title....soo if it was you, +rep when I can give it to you!

As far as the new title.....Ill accept the deeming me a rep ***** and one-up you with you're just jealous of the quality of awesome bewbies I post daily :seeya:

lol. i like your boobies and the ones you post are pretty good too

Archived