• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cabin Rentals

The Saltman

I am planning on taking the wifey for a couple days to a cabin to just relax and spend some time together.

I have researched it extensively and have found some nice places. Just wondering if any of you know of some others that you have had good experiences with?

Must not be 5 hrs away from ATL thanks.

Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, TN. In between there, some great Smokey Mountain getaways. nice cabins.

Not sure of the drive time from ATL though, maybe 3-4 hrs? From Charlotte, it's four hours.

Don't worry if you hear banjos in the dead of night.

Some friends and I went to Gatllinburg, TN in a pretty nice one. Was totally furnished including cookware, plates, glasses, everything. It was like 450 for the weekend.

You'd be hard pressed to find one without something wrong with the water. Sulfur or iron are common.

We went to some HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE place called the Happy Days Diner in the morning though. Stay the fug away from Gatlinburg. Tourist traps. I did not want to go there but the girls wanted to give back to the local economy so they went to the fakest least local shithole on the entire strip.

5 hours from atlanta you might find something in traveler's rest SC. When i studied construction at Clemson and they were building nice homes up there. It was really beautiful, they might have cabins somewhere.

Archived