• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers release Hackett, Bridges, Goings

Mr. Scot

bump up jarrett, robinson, and carter? tough to do.

with goings gone, i wonder if this means that decoi birmingham will see the field next year.

Def a possibility. Also leaves room to take a look at some younger talent. We prob will bring in a FA also if there are any good ones out there.

hmm.....Peppers + Lucas for Lito Shepherd and the Eagles #21 and maybe a 3rd or 4th rounder?

We shed a ton of cap, allowing us to keep Hangman, be FA players for DLinemen, and we still have 3 great CBs

i dont see the eagles doing that....that just signed their CB joselio hanson, to a 5 year extension....but it was a good thought

My primary concern with releasing Bridges means that all of our OL depth is gone or going. Omiyale and Hangartner are UFA's. Hangartner especially is likely to get a better offer than we will probably offer. Bernadeau is promising, but there are times when we very well may have 2 backups starting. Is anyone comfortable starting Bernadeau and Schwartz against anyone on our schedule next year?

Archived