• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tip for the ladies...

Darth Biscuit

• 2 weeks later...

i saw a VERY gross thing saturday. the lady was obese and old. maybe 60. she was having a lollipop like this.

lollipop_round.jpg

she was rolling it around on her lips and flicking it with her tongue, going in and out with it. smacking her lips on it and everything. it was very disgusting to me, and I was trapped! she waited in the car, and I had done the same before she arrived. I was just sitting there trying not to have perverse thoughts, but I was. Thankfully my wife was in and out of the store quickly.

so in addition to obese ladies not wearing string bikinis, I say old ladies shouldn't eat lollipops that are almost bigger than their mouths.

i saw a VERY gross thing saturday. the lady was obese and old. maybe 60. she was having a lollipop like this.

lollipop_round.jpg

she was rolling it around on her lips and flicking it with her tongue, going in and out with it. smacking her lips on it and everything. it was very disgusting to me, and I was trapped! she waited in the car, and I had done the same before she arrived. I was just sitting there trying not to have perverse thoughts, but I was. Thankfully my wife was in and out of the store quickly.

so in addition to obese ladies not wearing string bikinis, I say old ladies shouldn't eat lollipops that are almost bigger than their mouths.

C'mon on man...Pantha San woulda just hit it.

lollipop_round.jpg

We gotta stay in practice ... just in case.

lollipop_round.jpg

admit it...it made you orny as hell

Archived