• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Food cravings: Drunk vs High

Brokenbad

I can easily put down a whole Brixx pizza if the mood is right.

Nachos is a huge drunk weakness of mine. Almost every single Panthers game, I get Super Bowl Beef Nachos at halftime and put it down. No wonder I am so much fatter during football season.

Smartfood is a big thing for me when Im high. Anything that is crunchy and crunches in my mouth, like popcorn, chips, won ton thingies you put on salads, etc.

I love candy too.

I don't smoke pot often. But last time I did I was at a party at a friends house who I don't see very often. He had a big cookout with about 12 friends from our high school basketball team. Anyway one thing leads to another and I end up blazed by the end of the night.

I ate about 25 wings, two big brats, had 2 hamburgers, and THEN went scrounging through his pantry like a homeless person scrounging through a dumpster and found an unopened box of Captain Crunch and sat down and ate the whole thing right out of the box.

I was so full my stomach was hurting and I was still just stuffing my face.

As far as drinking goes I agree with one of the earlier posters. I don't just grab a snack I grab a meal. Whether it is at Waffle House, or Cook Out (great late night food BTW), or a McDonald's that stays open late. No Matter what I am getting a complete meal somewhere!!!

In college I used to eat uncooked ramen noodles like crackers.

I actually like it. It grosses a lot of people out, but if you crunch em up and sprinkle some of the seasoning on them....they are damn good.

What is wrong with you people :nonod:

:D

Archived