• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Food cravings: Drunk vs High

Brokenbad

When I get drunk I usually eat one meal towards the end of the night and its usually somewhere i wouldn't eat if i was sober, i.e. jack in the box, cookout,mcdonalds or waffle house ( however I kinda like waffle house).

When I'm high candy is my weakness. I love giant sweetarts, sweedish fish, gummy bears

WaHo hashbrowns all the way!

maybe 8-10 years ago, some of my friends and I went to a waffle house and had an experience I'll never forget..

these 2 dudes were there, obviously their normal routine, and had all kinds of crazy, awesome poo to talk about (we were high)...

1 dude said he could twist a fork several times using magic (which I still have today).. took a waffle house fork, rattled it back and forth in a smooth fashion, removed his fingers and what do you know... it was twisted around several times.

then the other guy was saying the waitress had a crush on him and would always put a pubic hair in his hashbrowns.. an 80 year old woman came out with hashbrowns and he pointed to the hair.

I was ready to vomit and ask for an autograph all at the same time...

When I'm drunk I get hungry, not just the munchies, but hungry. I'll eat poo I wouldn't ever eat normally, like microwave gas station cheeseburgers.

When I used to smoke weed I was more about snacks, although cereal was always a good choice. I tried mixing corn flakes with peanut butter and jelly once. I wouldn't recommend that, although it sounded delicious right up until about bite three.

When I'm drunk I get hungry, not just the munchies, but hungry. I'll eat poo I wouldn't ever eat normally, like microwave gas station cheeseburgers.

When I used to smoke weed I was more about snacks, although cereal was always a good choice. I tried mixing corn flakes with peanut butter and jelly once. I wouldn't recommend that, although it sounded delicious right up until about bite three.

I used to try and eat Kashi without any water/milk/beer. I also would eat a whole bag of salt and vinegar chips and wake up the next morning wondering why my mouth was melting.

When I'm drunk basically anything I can get my hands on will do just fine. Bag of donuts to chips to can of spaghetti-o's, whatever.

When I'm high, I'm very particular. I have a certain thing in mind and I will do my best to make/find/get that thing.

Archived