• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is the coolest person in the world?

Darth Biscuit

I've been in the NBA forum more than I have been in the Panthers forum, and I've never been in there before the finals started, way too much fun in there.

I didn't miss you, I thought of your dumb ass when I was napping through Friday Night Fights. I'm so glad they put that fight between two Puerto Ricans no one has ever heard of on live TV and then rigged the decision so the favorite would actually win even though he didn't land a punch after the 4th round, that'll really revive boxing.

I've been in the NBA forum more than I have been in the Panthers forum, and I've never been in there before the finals started, way too much fun in there.

I didn't miss you, I thought of your dumb ass when I was napping through Friday Night Fights. I'm so glad they put that fight between two Puerto Ricans no one has ever heard of on live TV and then rigged the decision so the favorite would actually win even though he didn't land a punch after the 4th round, that'll really revive boxing.

If only they were laying on the mat with their legs wrapped around each other a little more right? :rolleyes:

OK. Who is the butt pirate that voted for Justin Timberlake?

Me!

He's absolutely one of my favorite, if not Thee Favorite, people ever. He's good at everything, has tons of money, bangs hot girls, plays golf, drinks own vodka/tequila (can't remember) and basically lives the dream.

Me!

He's absolutely one of my favorite, if not Thee Favorite, people ever. He's good at everything, has tons of money, bangs hot girls, plays golf, drinks own vodka/tequila (can't remember) and basically lives the dream.

Rep for coming out of the closet.

People are too obsessed with the concept of being cool. I've never completely understood it. It typically seems like a way to give substance to someone who otherwise would be considered talentless and in no way worthy of being respected.

When I think of 'cool' I think of Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, lil wayne and Obama. It has more of a negative connotation than positive.

Rep for coming out of the closet.

I couldn't be more comfortable with my sexuality but the fact that you can't recognize and appreciate the life that JT lives as cool says a lot about you and the stereotypes you are most afraid of, likely because you are harboring homosexual tendencies yourself.

JT is the man, you can either like it or love it.

People are too obsessed with the concept of being cool. I've never completely understood it. It typically seems like a way to give substance to someone who otherwise would be considered talentless and in no way worthy of being respected.

When I think of 'cool' I think of Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, lil wayne and Obama. It has more of a negative connotation than positive.

How many times were you shoved in a locker in school?

JT is cool was my vote and he's more talented and very well respected by everyone in the entertainment business.

Archived