• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Woman kills child by

The Saltman

Wouldn't work for a multitude of reasons.

It would be subjective. Who gets to decide what drugs make you unfit for parenting? The government?

Plenty of poor people have healthy happy kids.

And how would you enforce it? Castration??

No I don't think you prevent them from having kids, but I think if they are in an at risk household the child would become a ward of the state until the parent gets their shiz together.

And I'm aware it's subjective and would never work, but a man can dream. At the very least, I think all expectant parents should be required to take a parenting course.

Did any of you know the woman or child? Then why does it matter? Most of you are not against abortion and will defend it to the death but when something like this happens its all of a sudden a tragedy? Why? If God doesnt exist and there is no standard for what is right and what is not, why do we get in a tizzy when we read stuff like this. If all we are is DNA here for today and gone tomorrow then why do anything good at all? Without a standard and when we are left to do whatever makes us feel good then you can't expect for these things to get any better. Tinderbox here we come. Im just really bored today so look out Huddle.

You are aware that a belief in God and a sense of morality aren't mutually exclusive, correct?

I think on high would make the outside to done before the middle. Slow cooking would be the way to go if you were actually going to eat the baby. To kill it humanely it would be the high setting for sure.

I say slow cook it. If you choose high it might explode and make a big mess. Then youre stuck all afternoon cleaning up baby parts.

Archived