• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charles Johnson Tweets

Car123

At least we'll have an equally terrible offense when Smitty and DWill leave.

Cam will solve all, no need to address needs when we could draft hype!

When his nuts itch, do you scratch them?

Being that you like hanging out down there all the time.

Damn man...

Get off of em already... This has nothing to do with Cam. And quit using "we," knowing you'll be leaving this board if MM happens to go to another team.

Back to the issue at hand - Pretty stupid to tweet this stuff. Not unless he's just jerking everybody around and is just doing it for the attention and "No, we love you CJ!" tweet backs? IDK... Makes no sense. And from everything I heard before, I thought he liked it here and it was just a matter of the FO offering the right amount of money.

I really think he's either wanting some attention/love or he really wants to go back and play for his hometeam, which would put him on my sh*t list forever.

I swear...

I wonder if its a unique quality amongst Panthers fans to immediately assume we are going to lose every game as soon as any of the players say anything beside "PANTHERZ 4 LYF ZOMG!!!!"

lol Charles Johnson is literally the only pass rusher we have. if he leaves we have ZERO pass rush. if he leaves we have ZERO run support on the d-line. you could argue he is more important to the defense than Beason is.

At least we'll have an equally terrible offense when Smitty and DWill leave.

Cam will solve all, no need to address needs when we could draft hype!

Yes Because both of those players helped us to a winning record last year. QB was our biggest need. We need CJ but i'm sure it's posturing to get a big deal.

lolol bet they regret tagging Kalil now.

anyone want to see the future? check 2009 Jaguars defensive line stats. we'll be lucky to get that far lolololololol

Uhhhh... No.

Norwood and Hardy would still do work. Heck, even EB would be better than what the Jags were fielding. Didn't Attiyah Ellison play a big role on that DL? Lol, yeah, that's nowhere close to our situation.

Reactions in here are so laughable... Let's just have a bunch if knee jerk reactions because dude posted somin on his twitter!?

Get the fug outta here...

It's the Panthers' fault if he bounces... They should have tagged his ass in the first place! If he does leave... Buh bye bruh, Julius left too, we're used to ungrateful DE's at this point. Our defense in not our concern... With or without him. He had (A) good year...

I don't get worked up about players' twitter accounts. I highly doubt ge goes anywhere... He's seen Cam in person, I don't think he wants to go to Atlanta and have to see him twice a year... If he does, that'd be as smart as him sayin " why thow"

Uhhhh... No.

Norwood and Hardy would still do work. Heck, even EB would be better than what the Jags were fielding. Didn't Attiyah Ellison play a big role on that DL? Lol, yeah, that's nowhere close to our situation.

lol norwood and hardy

potential is nice, but it's not proven

Johnson leaving means our defense will be dead last. I hate it, but it's a fact

You think WHEN Moore leaves I'm going to miss out on the Cam Newton experiment?

If Smitty, Moore, DWill, Gettis, Peppers, and Beason leave, I will question the commitment to winning and question how much I enjoy coming to these boards to discuss how big Cam's dick is each week.

Archived