• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp, Casey Anthony is now free

Hotsauce

She was convicted on the other charges though ..how does she have a clean record?

Cause criminal records do not transfer across borders. If I'm an englishman that served 30 years for murder and I moved to USA, my records in US will be clean.

Cause criminal records do not transfer across borders. If I'm an englishman that served 30 years for murder and I moved to USA, my records in US will be clean.

maybe it's that way for Europe...but that record won't get her into Canada...such a shame. I know people that can't get in the states because of 25 year old DUI's!

I get that part of it..but I would've thought that she would be on some sort of probation or a year or two making it so that she couldn't leave the state

maybe it's that way for Europe...but that record won't get her into Canada...such a shame. I know people that can't get in the states because of 25 year old DUI's!

Are you really the one with a 25 year old DUI?

I get that part of it..but I would've thought that she would be on some sort of probation or a year or two making it so that she couldn't leave the state

She was in jail for what 2-3 years waiting for trial? That counted toward all the time she had to do.

She was only convicted of 4 misdemeanors and has served her time (according to the judge). If she wants to leave the country she should have no problem. As of right now she isn't even a convicted felon so she has no restrictions on her rights.

As far as the nanny lawsuit, as long as the judge doesn't order her to take the stand (which is exactly the nanny is asking him/her to do)which they normally don't she doesn't have to be present in the courtroom I don't believe. She can be in Cancun and Baez can be representing her in the courtroom.

And people pushing for sterilization should know that Eugenics has been done and there are still people suffering from the effects of arbitrary sterilization of undesirables today and are currently seeking monetary retribution from the NCGA.

Bad idea.

Yes and no. When she applies for an immigration Visa, they will do a criminal check on her. That will be in her immigration record, if they allow her to immigrate.

Archived