• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charles Johnson "Hopefully it's in Carolina"

Car123

I wish people would talk football and shut up about whether a thread is worthy. You act like a bunch of Russian figure skating judges hellbent on bitching and creating controversy. Here is a good rule: Do not like the thread, don't read it. Better rule: Don't like the thread, do not post. And most of those who do this are trolling for a chance to get cyber-high fives from other dorks for smartass zingers and wise cracks. Worse than a bad thread is someone who derails a thread by acting THREE.

I wish people would talk football and shut up about whether a thread is worthy. You act like a bunch of Russian figure skating judges hellbent on bitching and creating controversy. Here is a good rule: Do not like the thread, don't read it. Better rule: Don't like the thread, do not post. And most of those who do this are trolling for a chance to get cyber-high fives from other dorks for smartass zingers and wise cracks. Worse than a bad thread is someone who derails a thread by acting THREE.

score-card.jpg

What in the hell are you talking about?

work.2722333.1.sticker,375x360.if-you-can-read-this-you-really-need-to-get-laid-v1.png

We have O-Lineman's and no disrespect but i feel like its our system more then the O-Line themselves.

If we can bring back Clabo... Our O-line shouldnt have a dropoff... We will actually be more athletic with Mike Johnson... Meaning we can actually start running screen plays (Use Jacquizz Rodgers quickness)

Everybody thinks it's the offensive sytem and the super-duper-awesome quarterback they have that make their offense go until the o-linemen are lost to free agency. It's going to be hard for Matty to hit Roddy White and Julio "AJ Green is taken so let's mortgage the future on the next best guy" Jones while he is on his bum bum.

talk about derailing a thread...

Everybody thinks it's the offensive sytem and the super-duper-awesome quarterback they have that make their offense go until the o-linemen are lost to free agency. It's going to be hard for Matty to hit Roddy White and Julio "AJ Green is taken so let's mortgage the future on the next best guy" Jones while he is on his bum bum.

I get that... Its just i think our Guards are replaceable if we cant resign them to sign a impact DE... It was be difference if they were Nicks and Evans ... Our guards are good in our system... I just think they are replaceable

everybody is replaceable. Doesn't mean that person replacing them will be any good.

True... But some of those guys (young O-Lineman) has really impressed our coaching staff... Their opinions are the only opinions that matters.

Burt listen... If you guys offer Charles Johnson 10+ mil... He will most likely resign with you guys.

Archived