• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben Hartsock has agreed to terms on a 2 year deal with panthers

The Saltman

Bigger and stronger than King. This is mostly to strengthen the the running game.

I'm telling you...it's gonna be much different for defenses to defend this team now that we have a QB who can run a little bit.

You're lying to yourself, this dude blow's donkey, the only thing that he's got on King is that he is cheaper (hopefully).

Does anyone know the details of his dumbass contract?

Bigger and stronger than King. This is mostly to strengthen the the running game.

I'm telling you...it's gonna be much different for defenses to defend this team now that we have a QB who can run a little bit.

So do you agree with my assessment of him in the 3 TE sets?

If you disagree, why?

How would you defend that situation I mentioned above?

This guy is a power run blocker.. Not all tight ends are Tony Gonzalez..

King is a blocker but is average as one ...probally a better pass blocker than Hartstock but let them do their thing. Camp fodder...not on day 2

Even when the Panthers did dip into fre agency heavily they opted to target the 2nd tier guys and let the overbidding go to the Raiders, Redskins and Cowboys.

Hard-working tight end with a well-rounded game. Fluid releasing off the line of scrimmage, adjusts to the errant throw and displays soft hands. Extends to catch the ball away from his frame and effective running after the reception. Tenacious blocker who plays with leverage, works to finish off defenders and displays strength at the point.

:jc:

Hard-working tight end with a well-rounded game. Fluid releasing off the line of scrimmage, adjusts to the errant throw and displays soft hands. Extends to catch the ball away from his frame and effective running after the reception. Tenacious blocker who plays with leverage, works to finish off defenders and displays strength at the point.

Thanks Ben Hartsock.

Archived