• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 New Videos From Today

Lilsmitty09

Kickers and Punters do that stuff on the sidelines during games all the time.

I have tried and failed repeatedly...footballs are not meant to be dribbled.

For realz.

Get your skills up son... It's not that hard, all about the angle in which u slam it to the turf... Cam makes it look like it's meant to be done though... Can't wait to see him on week 1

ahahaha cam bounces the football like a boss and clausen looks over, sees it, sees the camera, and then lamely flips the football into the air once and catches it awkwardly on his shoulder and then tries to swing it around behind his back and catch it with the opposite hand but has to pause awkwardly for it and reach back to keep it from falling to the ground.

cam for starter plz

He must mean that had this year's cap number been in place last year, we would have been 70 mil. under. Last year was uncapped, so...we couldn't have been under the cap.

Is it just me or did Rivera and some of the players (Gross, Shockey, etc.) make it sound like camp wasn't going so awesome? I know its only the second day, but it seemed like they said they were just doing walkthroughs in the mornings and that they were "slowing down." Is that code for "these guys are too dumb to get the schemes"? Maybe they are just so zapped from the heat.

Still a bit skeptical that this team is going to win more than 5 games.

Archived