• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina intersted in Carlos Rogers

Reapuh

here's an article on rogers and his pros and cons:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/720942-washington-redskins-breaking-down-the-carlos-rogers-situation

to sum it up, skins fans are unhappy he has "stone hands" and cant catch the passes he gets his hands on. Id be happy to have a corner that can bat balls away!

Absolutely. Richard Marshall had 88 tackles in 2010-THIRD ON THE TEAM. While that may seem impressive, his WR caught the ball 75% of the time it was thrown to him. In perspective, Gamble had 35 tackles. In other words-other teams threw a lot of passes and completed most of them toward the WR Richard Marshall was covering.

Give me Rogers. He is a solid CB with no hands. If he had hands, he would be asking for a ton of money, so we would not get him. Just get your hand on the ball and you don't have to make the tackle.

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

The 49ers are also interested in CB Carlos Rogers' services, according to the Sacramento Bee. Panthers, 49ers and Redskins in play.

10 minutes ago

the 49ers should be in play, but i dont think Washington is, i havent heard a thing about Washington trying to re-sign him. to be honest, i would be shocked if Washington did re-sign him. i think he's going to leave and it's down to 3 teams, Cowboys, 49ers and Panthers. my hope is that the 49ers trade for Asante Samuel and the Cowboys just get a safety and dont get Rogers while Carolina ends up with him. Rogers is talented and with good coaching could be better.

I am guessing Rogers will get 4yrs $25mil, with $10mil guaranteed from whatever team that gets him.

that sounds kinda right, i dont see him getting more than Cromartie even if i think he's a better cover corner than him. Cromartie is good, but he can get burnt at times, though he improved on that last year.

Archived