• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

we get more and more like the Steelers everyday..

bLACKpANTHER

I think we (the organization and us the fans), get more and more like Charlie Brown and Lucy to be totally honest.

The organization = Lucy

Us the fans = Charlie Brown, getting shafted everytime we think we are gonna go all the way and finish what we have never been able to, only to have it snatched out from under us at our most vunerable point of no return.

UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :thumbsup:

well, you have to understand only one team is going to truly be happy at the end of the season... EVERYTHING has to be perfectly in line for a team to go all the way... for a team that has only been around for 13 years, I'd say getting close to going all the way 4 times is pretty damn good.

To be totally honest, I think you are just choosing to see the most negative viewpoint. Realistically, the future of the Panthers looks very bright.

If there was no hardship, no pain, no loss,then there would be no fans, as it takes a great deal of loss to make something like a Lombardi Trophy mean so much when your team wins it.

One thing I wish the Panthers would do, like the Steelers (and Patriots) is let players go a year early than a year too late. I think in the long run that will make us more competitive, because players will try and cover up diminishing skills, and play just a little harder.

Archived