• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CB Situation

Ruff

I know that this has been brought up in other threads, but, it was made pretty evident tonight. I think we can all agree that our CB situation is not in a good place, and we need to make a move.

Sure, Kendric Burney is there, and Captain is playing well, but, let's be honest... Can Captain or Burney stop Colston, Williams, White, or any other NFC receiver?

i have Faith in Cap, donno why but i do. If he's continued to improve he may do alright. But i've decided to say, "eff this cb situation". Maybe im impatient but im tired of thinking about it, i just want to see how Rivera will have the defense lookin.

i have Faith in Cap, donno why but i do. If he's continued to improve he may do alright. But i've decided to say, "eff this cb situation". Maybe im impatient but im tired of thinking about it, i just want to see how Rivera will have the defense lookin.

Man Cap is going to get tortured

The hype for Burney is uncalled for.

I think he can make a solid nickle or dime. Obviously, since Captain is here, Burney is a dime guy. But, if Captain gets injured, Burney is a solid back up there.

We absolutely need a solid #2 corner alongside Gamble. Gamble is awesome when healthy. He had a bad year last year, but I am not too worried. If he duplicates it this year, THEN I will be worried. We shall see. I love what I see as far as what this new defense wants to do with the DBs though. It isn't as obvious pre-snap, so hopefully we aren't picked apart from the opposing team's first snap to the last. Again, regardless of the scheme, we need to get a good CB in here ASAP.

We have an issue that's for sure.

Gamble is...well dunno what is wrong with Gamble.

Cptn is a Nickle/Short

RJ Stanford is ....well RJStanford

Burney is a UNC Fan wetdream that will probably never come true.

Our best hope at this point is cuts and/or signing someone out of the garbage heap.

Im glad DWill is here, I like him as a player, but Jonathan Joseph sure does look spiffy right now....

What is the friggin deal with Gamble? Is he mentally whacked out all of a sudden?

I'm honestly not sure.

I know Gamble's a vet, and a pretty good one, but this is an entirely new defense. He needs to be in there with the rest of those guys learning it.

Archived