• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Exactly how i said it would go down

Is being right such a momentous occasion for you that it calls for a new thread?

It has nothing to do with being right. It is about the know-it-all's that think because you disagree with them that you are stupid.

I don't like being attacked because I am not in the majority.

Opinions are like A$$holes: Everyone has one.

You don't agree with me doesn't make me stupid.

isnt this the same guy that threatened to kill everyone who said ray lewis isn't a good role model for his kids

Funny how that got twisted. I never threatened anyone about Ray Lewis... I may have said something because someone attacked my direction to my children.

But then again you were bandwagoning because You didn't agree with me on my OPINION about Ray Lewis.

Who still a great role model.. Whether you agree or not.

Is being right such a momentous occasion for you that it calls for a new thread?

U of all people should understand what he's talking about. I've seen people attack you and call u names all over this place and your opinions have pretty much been spot on. Proving people wrong on the Internet publically is like knocking somebody the fug out in person.

An attack on an opinion is different than attacking someone personally by belittling their opinions. Or calling them names.. I have been on the receiving end and I have dished it out... It doesn't make it right.

I fully support what He did with this thread. He had the last laugh and made the people named look like complete idiots... That's what should happen when you're right.

Enough about this being the Internet too... We all know this and most of U's are men. People get just as pissed on the Internet as in real life... Because it's all real... This "poor baby got his feelings hurt on the interwebs" is just dumb.

Keep doing u DaveThePanther... I like it. Don't let anybody ever punk u out. You may as well put on an apron and bend over for that matter.

About two months ago, we got into an argument (BLEY, RAYZOR, IVAN THE A$$KI$$ER and a few others)

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/62327-i-see-us-making-a-splash-with-a-wr.html

Where It was said I was so stupid, ignorant and uninformed about OUR team because I said we would not go after a BIG NAMED WR.

My belief that Gettis and LaFell along with our other WRs would be all we would need coming into the season. So unless you consider Naame a top flight WR...(which I also said we might go after a lower tier player) And being there really isn't any other TOP FLIGHT WRs left. I can pretty safely say I was right.

While being right isn't my point. Having a valid opinion and because it isn't what the majority agrees with doesn't mean I AM WRONG, STUPID, IGNORANT or MISINFORMED.

If you don't agree with me....that is your opinion but doesn't give you the right to call anyone names or anything else.

The majority of what has happened since the Lockout was lifted has gone pretty much the way I thought it would.. With the except of the TE situation.

Though I am sure your egos will prevent you from apologizing, not for your opinions, but for your rude and unnecessary insults.

Those of you that do...thanks

Those of you that don't... I WAS RIGHT,,, YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is you don't want people to call you any sort of names, but then you call Ivan an ass ki$$er. Can you say hypocrite?

about two months ago, we got into an argument (bley, rayzor, ivan the a$$ki$$er and a few others)

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/62327-i-see-us-making-a-splash-with-a-wr.html

where it was said i was so stupid, ignorant and uninformed about our team because i said we would not go after a big named wr.

My belief that gettis and lafell along with our other wrs would be all we would need coming into the season. So unless you consider naame a top flight wr...(which i also said we might go after a lower tier player) and being there really isn't any other top flight wrs left. I can pretty safely say i was right.

While being right isn't my point. Having a valid opinion and because it isn't what the majority agrees with doesn't mean i am wrong, stupid, ignorant or misinformed.

If you don't agree with me....that is your opinion but doesn't give you the right to call anyone names or anything else.

The majority of what has happened since the lockout was lifted has gone pretty much the way i thought it would.. With the except of the te situation.

Though i am sure your egos will prevent you from apologizing, not for your opinions, but for your rude and unnecessary insults.

Those of you that do...thanks

those of you that don't... I was right,,, you were wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg ur a genius!

Those of you that don't... I WAS RIGHT,,, YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually it's only your opinion that you were right since it is not a proven face. You said we would not go after a big name FA.... Just because we did not sign one doesn't mean that we did not go after one...

Also this is what the OP of that thread said...

I know many on this site see Gettis, LaFell or Smith being adaquate but I see us going after someone with polished route running skills that has that ability to get open.I think Smith if he stays will move to the slot.

While the part about smith moving to the slot is wrong, we did exactly that. Brought in Greg olsen - Route runner with the ability to get open and make a catch.

Who's to say plans for a WR did not change when we got Olsen??? It's all still speculation and not fact.

Still in the end everything behind your argument is unproven. You claimed the reason they wouldn't is because of how Valuable Gettis and BL is and we need to develope the position.... Well maybe WR was just like CB is so far... Just not any signings of value there after shoring up our core.

So no applauds from me because it's your opinion you are right about 1 of the hundreds of things that are discussed on this board.

Archived