• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/6 Practice (and Fan Fest)

Ruff

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

Fans let Clausen know what they think of him after he airmails one out of bounds. Boos abound. But Jimmy's actually doing well.

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

Steve Smith knows how to please a crowd. Makes a bobbling one-handed catch on the ground.

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

Outstanding concentration by Greg Olsen in the end zone to make a terrific TD catch from Clausen.

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

David Clowney drops a nice pass from Cam Newton

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

Cam Newton strikes fast -- 70-yard TD pass to Gary Barnidge. Nice catch and run for the young fella.

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

Oh wait, officials call it down at the 35. Can't tackle, so it's basically two-hand touch. Didn't see anyone touch Barnidge though.

Keep this poo on topic boys. Enough about 40 hour work weeks and what not.

i know how you feel i just got off a 9 month deployment on he USS Kearsarge working as a boats. i know what a hards day of work is.

I served 7 years in the Navy. Glad I did. Loved my time in the service.

But it sure as hell ain't no pleasure cruise, is it? :lol:

:patriot:

I served 7 years in the Navy. Glad I did. Loved my time in the service.

But it sure as hell ain't no pleasure cruise, is it? :lol:

:patriot:

After i earned my master helm Qual I worked non-stop standing up in the bridge driving the ship for 9 hours at a time during un-reps and the suez canal. I just made BM3 a couple months ago so its going to get even tougher for me. I love the navy thoa its made a new man out of me.

Time to get back on topic about the panthers :)

Archived