• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/6 Practice (and Fan Fest)

Ruff

Sounds like both Clausen and Cam are doing well; which is a good sign for whomever plays. We need to support both.

Also, a lt of people criticize Clausen for checking down to the underneath or flat route or throwing the ball away. To me, it has to be a product of being coached by Charlie Weis at ND. If you look at Brady Quinn and his one main criticism was that he checked down a lot instead of forcing it downfield.

I'm thinking that can't be just a coincidence and it's a product of what Weis teaches/preaches to his QBs'.

i want to feel good about it, but then i think about who all is missing from that defense and it puts things in a different perspective for me.

i'm still optimistic, but i want to see them against real starters before i get too excited.

Also, anyone else find it amusing how many deep throws Cam has been able to complete? lol

Every practice he's making 50+ yarders...

I seriously wonder, is it the lack of quality at DB, or are our WRs just fast as sh*t and consistently beating the DBs and getting behind them?

SportClt (Brad Thomas) is in the same media room as Joe Person waiting to talk to Cam.

that's fine, I was just correcting the poster that was all "it's not some random guy, it's Joe Person!" when the question of if you should believe the guys own tweet opinion came up.

Also, anyone else find it amusing how many deep throws Cam has been able to complete? lol

I seriously wonder, is it the lack of quality at DB, or are our WRs just fast as sh*t and consistently beating the DBs and getting behind them?

I think it's actually the packages we're running on defense too.

In either scenario our DB's still look like poo. :(

Don't have to wait long, Giants in a week.
yeah, i think that game is going to be a pretty big wake up call for all the youths. people should really start stepping up at that point. great way to judge what things still need worked on for everyone.

Archived