• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post a pic, any pic.

Jangler

That's low you guys...  possibly true... but low...

Don't take it personally. It's how I assume every heterosexual man will die.

I been close this a number of times myself...especially when in a college town as the students are returning at the end of the summer.  sweet caroline!

Case in point.

• Pie 2

I've predicted that our old buddy Biscuit will die when someone who wants him out of the way sends a hot female assassin carrying a big knife (and wearing an outfit with a low cut neckline) to kill him.

While I'm sure he'll fight really hard for his life, at some point he'll catch a glimpse of her assets and get distracted.

And then the last thought that ever goes through his mind will be "Whoooa, nice ti-OWWW!!!" :unsure:

Paging GRP...

That's low you guys...  possibly true... but low...

You're only offended cause you know we're right B)

Don't take it personally. It's how I assume every heterosexual man will die.

Legend says the eye retains the last image it sees before death.  If it were possible to check that, I wonder how many of those final images would include feminine assets.

I been close this a number of times myself...especially when in a college town as the students are returning at the end of the summer.  sweet caroline!

Never happened to me.

(far as you know) :unsure:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Here's a tough thread to watch through They have Levis and AR as well if you wish to go further into the thread
    • Let's hope so. He's basically said he's sort of an old school run first style coach despite being on the younger side. 
    • Puravive Reviews:>> DISCRIPTION =>> The biggest reason people are using Puravive is to lose extra weight. However, an ideal weight-loss product can do a lot more than that. It improves overall health, helping you live a better life. Following are some benefits that Puravive offers to its users. It enhances brown adipose tissue in the body, which makes fat-burning easy. The body is able to lose more weight in less time, and it includes the fat layers you have gathered over the years. The hunger seems controlled, there are no intense food cravings, and weight loss goals seem easily achievable when you are using this supplement. So, this supplement eases the pressure on the heart and makes blood circulation smooth. This way, the body is saved from a lot of risks .Obese bodies usually experience high cholesterol levels that clog arteries and put pressure on the heart. Puravive ingredients take care of all this by balancing cholesterol levels. The bad cholesterol levels decrease, and the healthy cholesterol levels increase. OFFICIAL WESITES :>> https://community.mongabay.com/news/puravive-reviews-consumer-reports-2024-new-alert-from-customer-co  https://ai4earth.microsoft.com/forums/general-discussion/8705fcf5-6e12-ef11-989a-6045bd041949