• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post a pic, any pic.

Well like the biggest ship on there was around 19,000m...the Death Star would be around 120,000m, that's a whole new chart.

<nerd

Tell me this... in all the Star Wars movies... on these collosal ships, whenever anyone needs to get from one place to the other on them, they have to walk.... yet, no one is ever late for a meeting or winded from running to make a meeting on time

Tell me this... in all the Star Wars movies... on these collosal ships, whenever anyone needs to get from one place to the other on them, they have to walk.... yet, no one is ever late for a meeting or winded from running to make a meeting on time

midichlorians:jc:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• E4BFr3rVUAIm1Zm.jpg

• Topics

• I know its David Newton, but.... It looks like Darnold is vaccinated, assuming he's following the rules.  
    • I don't think he really needs cash flow from the team. The investment has been well worth it based on the appreciation of the franchise. He'll make out like a bandit when he gets rid of the team. I somewhat doubt he will be interested in being a forever owner. Although he has been involved at some level in NBA basketball for most of his life, at this point.
    • Absolutely.  Bought the boat cheap and then caught the tide that lifted all boats...his boat has definitely increased in value.   On paper, yes.  From a cash flow perspective, definitely not.  For him the Bobcats have been the same as a house in a Dilworth.  A lot of folks bought houses right in Dilworth...and while the area has exploded and home values have skyrocketed, the longer-term homeowners have only written checks to maintain the home, and pay the mortgage, etc... ...until they sell their gains are only on paper.  MJ first invested 15 years ago and the team has been a consistent money-loser over the course over that time-frame.  He may have actually been able to deposit some cash in his personal account with the partial sale of the team to the 2 NYC hedgies but that's the only material cash in-flows he's seen since 2006.