• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bringing my 6 month old daughter to a game

LiQuiD

Hey guys! I have just been informed that my wife, daughter and I have an opportunity to come to the December 11 CAR vs ATL game. Our daughter will be 6 months old at that time.

I know you losers have children of various ages (and PanthaSan has children of all ages), but I was wondering about the experience with a 6mo. baby.

Do you recommend it? What should we bring? Will you help us in a fight if our daughter shits on the guy in front of us?

Thanks in advance! :D

Hey guys! I have just been informed that my wife, daughter and I have an opportunity to come to the December 11 CAR vs ATL game. Our daughter will be 6 months old at that time.

I know you losers have children of various ages (and PanthaSan has children of all ages), but I was wondering about the experience with a 6mo. baby.

Do you recommend it? What should we bring? Will you help us in a fight if our daughter poos on the guy in front of us?

I currently have a 6 month old......and you can bet your bottom dollar I would find a family member to babysit while I went to the game.

Yeah, seriously save yourself and the others around you some potential pain and suffering.... get a baby sitter.

If all the fan screaming doesn't flip your kid out, just sitting there for three hours might. I've got a 4 year old and 2 year old, and wouldn't even bring them to a game (7 years old is going to be the earliest I consider it).

Do you recommend it? What should we bring? Will you help us in a fight if our daughter poos on the guy in front of us?

No way that I would bring a 6 month old to the game.

They will not be happy....and the people around you would not be happy.

You will end up having to walk her around in the concourse for most of the game.

Find a babysitter.

I'd recommend a sitter. My son wouldnt have done well and not to.mention the cold weather. However my bro has bobcats season tickets and a couple brought their very young baby to almost every game and she was amazing, slept thru most of it. But that's inside our of the cold.

I once went to a Clemson/FL St game where a couple nearby brought a 2 month old.......kid slept the entire game. But people talked mad crap about them the whole game. Weather was iffy....and we were up deep in the nosebleeds where people get a tad more annoying.

Archived