• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charles Johnson Questionable w/ Injury

Ruff

After watching Ziemba knock him around the other night I bet he is sore.

Im so fuggin stoked that you guys are seeing that that dude is gamer. Never thought we had enough depth behind the starters there.

:iagree:

But seriously... wtf are these guys doing in practice to get so busted up?

playing football?

Franchise DE can sit if he is sore in a meaningless game.

absolutely. can't understand the "pussy" comments. it's a meaningless game. i wouldn't be surprised if there isn't any soreness at all. you don't want the guy you just gave a $76mil contract to to risk himself in a preseason game.

it's just not wise.

playing football?

Referring to Gettis... Torn ACLs in Camp are not something I would consider "common" to Football practices.

The normal training camp injures + the fact that the players missed the true OTAs and work-outs because of the lock-out, well, these injuries are bound to pop up.

This is probably more likely of an explanation. Strength and Conditioning is important. I'm sure some of these guys aren't in prime-time shape having had all that time off.

I agree that the Panthers shouldn't risk it with CJ, but I think preseason is more important for teams coming off of a bad year. We need to get some wins so the Panthers can get their confidence back and start believing in the new system.

Archived