• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Do You Think Makes the Team at Receiver?

Ruff

LaFell played good tonight, just didn't have his head on straight. From what I saw tonight it will look like this.

1. Steve Smith

2. Brandon LaFell

3. Legedu Naane

4. Armanti Edwards

5. Kealoha Pilares

6. Charly Martin

Anything other then this is idiotic

LaFell did not look like a complete stooge tonight - AE showed 1) that he's put in work between the seasons to get better at WR and 2) what a young player can do when he has a coaching staff that shows confidence in him and doesn't treat him like the ugly sister you have to date so your friend can get his shot with a hottie. IMO it looks like this based on current roster:

1. Smith

2. LaFell

3. Edwards

4. Naane

5. Pilares

6. Martin

LaFell did not look like a complete stooge tonight - AE showed 1) that he's put in work between the seasons to get better at WR and 2) what a young player can do when he has a coaching staff that shows confidence in him and doesn't treat him like the ugly sister you have to date so your friend can get his shot with a hottie. IMO it looks like this based on current roster:

1. Smith

2. LaFell

3. Edwards

4. Naane

5. Pilares

6. Martin

I'd have to agree with that even though I missed most of the 3rd quarter. I'd say the 4-6 spots are pretty interchangeable at this point though. Even the #3 spot could change depending on how the next few games go.

The reason I'm saying Naane, is because he's familiar with the offense. He knows the nuances, and he's going to help the other receivers out.

LaFell is sort of awkward in the Coryell offense. He's very strong, but, he's not the fastest man on the planet, and his hands are not that great.

Archived