• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Geoff Otaaaaa

The Saltman

so much impatience. We're talking a 330 pounder with knee issues. You have to let that poo heal. We know what he can do when healthy, so why risk playing him in the preseason. If you want to harp on someone, how about Gamble? Guy has a new injury every day.

so much impatience. We're talking a 330 pounder with knee issues. You have to let that poo heal. We know what he can do when healthy, so why risk playing him in the preseason. If you want to harp on someone, how about Gamble? Guy has a new injury every day.

What's in Bold, that doesn't bother you? Someone that has those types of ISSUES at a very important position?

How much time do you need to heal? He took a full year off... Seriously, I'm not a doctor but how long does that take to heal.

What's in Bold, that doesn't bother you? Someone that has those types of ISSUES at a very important position?

How much time do you need to heal? He took a full year off... Seriously, I'm not a doctor but how long does that take to heal.

It depends on the nature of the injury and the person's body then doesnt it? Ive had two of them and both were a long time ago at this point. Even then still I cam back 100%, no complications. Now, when there are complications. . there are a whole slew of things that could get fugged up. Infections , scar tissue, swelling, etc, many things can go wrong. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt. A 330 guy generally has more muscle, fat, and girth making the odds for complications much higher since there is more "stuff" where the joint is.

I hope that you all can understand this and please just leave it alone. Just hope that he heals whatever the case.

Archived