• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Uniform Variations

PantherBoy95

I like the blant pants for the black and blue jerseys'.

sometimes the blue jerseys' they were in the games seem to not be the same 'offical' Electric Blue color you buy in the store. Like its more toned down and closer to a light blue for what they wear on the field.

maybe tons of the offical electric blue color running around on field is hard on the eyes?

WhiteUniBluePants.jpg

just a note: the blue pants should look different than this.

the inside stripe on side of pants would be Black, with silver/grey lining then the blue pants.

like how the slash on the sleeves of the blue jersey's are.

I want to see a black helmet with the white Whisker logo would look

^^^ YEah I know it would be different...basically (as you said) the same pattern as the jerseys. I just didn't want to change all of that (more like I didn't feel like it LOL)

Plus Turning The Black into gray sometimes turns out fake looking...just like The white jersey with grey or black pants...they don't look as realistic as the Blue on Blue or Black on Black.

To delete this thread would be idiotic in my opinion. It's not a normal thread with just ideas for the jerseys. It is showing pictures of the players with the jerseys on them to get a better looksee for them. OBviously it's a popular thread so far seeing as the page count is so high...I never even thought it would get past two pages.

Oh and Someone asked if they could use the pic as an avatar...It'd be my honor LOL

Archived