• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you wipe sitting down or standing up?

Gipetto

This is real issue in america and the world. Believe it or not many people prefer standing up as oppose to sitting down to wipe although everyone is in agreement that wiping from front to back is prefered over wiping back to front because it keeps your private area from smelling like poo. What is everyone elses take on this compelling topic? are you a sitter or a stander.

I'm a stander. At work, we listen to a local radio morning show in the warehouse and they brought this topic up. Apparently, in a random survey of 1,000 people, the split was 44% standing and 56% sitting, so the divide isn't that far.

Remaining in a squat and wiping just seems to me like you stand a good chance of getting poo on your hand. I have always been one to stand up, raise a leg on the seat to spread, and wipe.

I'm a stander. At work, we listen to a local radio morning show in the warehouse and they brought this topic up. Apparently, in a random survey of 1,000 people, the split was 44% standing and 56% sitting, so the divide isn't that far.

Remaining in a squat and wiping just seems to me like you stand a good chance of getting poo on your hand. I have always been one to stand up, raise a leg on the seat to spread, and wipe.

what do you do with your pants?

Always sitting, and I wipe back to front. Not sure how you can get poo on your junk that way, unless you're just a careless ape

How can you wipe back to front? your basically getting poo on your sack unless you use baby wipes which pick up more poo then your average wad of toliet paper.

How can you wipe back to front? your basically getting poo on your sack unless you use baby wipes which pick up more poo then your average wad of toliet paper.

Very carefully. lifting the sack with the left hand whilst wiping with the right is required though.

when you wipe front to back to get poo all over your back?

Archived