• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther fans and BofA getting ripped a new one on WFNZ today

SCP

when the jets were bad the meadowlands was rocking. and like mentioned before the raiders and browns always bring it. seattle also has a nice fan base up there no matter the record.

I was in Oakland a few years ago for the Panthers game and people were pretty apathetic about their bad team, though they threw a good party.

I agree with what he said. He wasn't bashing anyone, but it's pretty obvious that we don't really have a homefield advantage. Too many security guards and pompous PSL holders making everyone sit down and be quiet. I would love to see everyone stand up on 3rd and short at the Goaline and let out some actual noise for once.

Don't know if this has to change with the guy in charge in order to make this happen.

Fug that 3rd down nonsense. Make noise on every defensive play. Why allow the opponents' QBs the opportunity to communicate at all?

And the donation BS... put some skin in the game. Don't make a $100 donation per sack. How about, say, ticket stub holders get a free appetizer from Hooter's if the Panthers get multiple sacks?

I mean... if the average person is gonna get free food, they're gonna be as loud as possible in hopes of some offensive miscommunication. Free cajun filet per false start.

we should have another one of those "Raleigh vs Charlotte fan environment" fights!!

:lurk5:

whats there to debate?

raleigh fans are crazier than charlotte fans. why is the RBC center one of the craziest places in the NHL, why is the BOA atmosphere so docile??

whats there to debate?

raleigh fans are crazier than charlotte fans. why is the RBC center one of the craziest places in the NHL, why is the BOA atmosphere so docile??

\

^^^^THIS^^^^^........It Can be done. Of course putting a Great product on the field helps. In the late 60s the Steelers were a joke.....My point?... Winning cures everything.

Archived