• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marcus Stroud w/ bad shoulder and ol school pat williams

cheynehowell

http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2011DT.php

all in black font are available????

Get off your ass Hurney. Offense can not get in rhythm if they only get on the field 4 times in a half.

I'd be shocked if we didn't address DT in the next week. My guess is we are waiting for cuts to take place. If we don't see anything we like, i'm guessing Jamall Williams will be brought in to at least be a starting run stuffing DT

I'd be shocked if we didn't address DT in the next week. My guess is we are waiting for cuts to take place. If we don't see anything we like, i'm guessing Jamall Williams will be brought in to at least be a starting run stuffing DT

I'll be completely floored if we don't sign a DT. We have an obvious need for help there, and unless Hurney, Richardson, or Rivera don't want to win games this year, we WILL sign one...or two.

Three things our defense needs to be at least average:

1. Jon Beason needs to get on the field. A lot of our problems stim from not having the leader out there.

2. Learn to tackle. Last night's showed some of the worst tackling I've seen since... well last season.

3. Some kind of DT that has some kind of experience or skill. What we have now is barely better than not having anyone there at all.

Another glaring hole is the lack of good corners, but I think if we fix these three issues, it will cover that one up a bit. It isn't as important as these three.

You have to remember that Phat Pat is most likely gonna be suspended the first 4 games.

With Fua and Irvin in the lineup we will surrender 700 yds in those four games:)

I want Kemo and Jamaal Williams and let them fight it out. We gave our three linebackers 8 billions this offseason just to see them getting killed by a G

Archived