• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why the defense looks bad.

chknwing

Line of scrimmage is the problem. You lose the battle inside it has a ripple effect.

Beason wouldn't get off OL blocks much better than Connor. Not having Hardy probably hurts more than Beason at this point. Norwood just gets overpowered and Fua got his ass handed to him last night too.

Yeah Hardy needs to get back, so does Otah.

Yeah, it's the DL (inside & outside). There was never any push against the Bengals, except when the Bengals ran a screen & burned us on it. Very weak & will continue to make the whole D look look high schoolers until the DL is fixed with some pocket crashers.

very disappointed with the defense. also, having beason out reminds me of how bad the steeler defense became when troy P was injured and out most of the season a year or two ago. it is amazing how one player can mean so much to the whole defense.

when chad henne and that other bengal rookie can torch us like this, i hate to see what seasoned vets are going to do to us this year.

we're in bad shape. i think i could have run for 100 yards last night against our team.

Archived