• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Otah back at practice

Sword

I had no idea that Jimmy was injured during the Bengals game. Is there any reason why we signed Anderson but are pretty much paying him to just chill? I know we want to focus on the future but if we were going to get a player to just be a safety for both Jimmy and Cam we could have gone cheaper couldn't we?

I had no idea that Jimmy was injured during the Bengals game. Is there any reason why we signed Anderson but are pretty much paying him to just chill? I know we want to focus on the future but if we were going to get a player to just be a safety for both Jimmy and Cam we could have gone cheaper couldn't we?
someone fell into his knee, iirc. wasn't paying too much attention at that point. had to cut my toenails.

re: anderson...cheap contract. mainly meant to be a tutor. no one expects more than that, nor should they. he'll be a back up the rest of his life.

IDK how much he got paid, but it wasn't a lot. He was the only qb that knew Chud's offense so I would imagine that is why he was chosen.

funny that rivera said that otah did more than they thought he would.

when was the last time that was said about him? usually it's the other way.

it could be that they are feeling pretty good about him, but it could also be they don't expect anything out of him so actually suiting up was a step in the right direction. bar might be set low.

funny that rivera said that otah did more than they thought he would.

when was the last time that was said about him? usually it's the other way.

it could be that they are feeling pretty good about him, but it could also be they don't expect anything out of him so actually suiting up was a step in the right direction. bar might be set low.

I would guess the latter

until he can prove he's healthy, get on the field and stay on the field i'm going to have my doubts about him and i'm not going to expect much.

i think we'll get DT and probably CB worked out this year enough that it won't be he dire issue it is now. i do feel like next year our top two priorities are going to be RT and WR. RT may be the bigger need unless otah in uncharacteristically healthy and solid this year.

they can't depend on otah. pick up kalil in the first and don't turn back.

Either the Panthers are a charitable bunch or with Anderson is who u know not what u should be doing. Who knows, he could be working with Cam and Jimmy. Unless it gets out, we wouldn't know.

Archived