• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle tailgate parking lot in jeopardy?

SCP

Lol at Mr T hating on our tailgate when he has never even been. We are right next to you. Only difference is we are eating dank food drinking good beer under a nice shaded tent with some cool people who actually know what they are talking about regarding the Panthers.

Don't hate if you have never been. I go between our TG and my friends over next to FQ. I always have a blast.

Lol at Mr T hating on our tailgate when he has never even been. We are right next to you. Only difference is we are eating dank food drinking good beer under a nice shaded tent with some cool people who actually know what they are talking about regarding the Panthers.

Don't hate if you have never been. I go between our TG and my friends over next to FQ. I always have a blast.

Ask Lippard about our TG

Actually, yes.

And there will be hot ass girls around, too. Not just Boo and a bunch of bald dudes wearing jean shorts.

The only real negative of my legendary tailgate spot is there is it's a high traffic area for bums, and we usually have to tell 4-5 to fu*k off. At the NYG game, I saw one walk up to our trash pile and slam a beer that someone was using as a spitter. LOL, priceless!

That was me! Still got the taste in my mouth. I will be back.

why do you have all this built up anger?

you sound like you need a beer

Pssh im plenty relaxed. Im literally lying on the beach right now. beachhuddling ftw!

I stopped by there for a couple mins last year but was already hammered. Im sure i'll be back this year if him and Califf are still doing it.

Pssh im plenty relaxed. Im literally lying on the beach right now. beachhuddling ftw!

I stopped by there for a couple mins last year but was already hammered. Im sure i'll be back this year if him and Califf are still doing it.

no tootse, I know you are relaxed. I was talking about Proudiddy. His post made me feel uncomfortable.

:lol: @ Battling Tailgates.

Show up, get drunk, raise hell, have fun. It's really that simple. I could tailgate with a group of Bums that were stealing my beer and still have my fun. In fact, the huddle tailgate isn't much different than that. If I need to worry about finding hot girls in a parking lot on Sunday morning, then I am doing something wrong on Friday and Saturday nights. (or I could just let them out of my trunk)

Archived