• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NJPanther12 Info(If you don't like him don't click topic)

Darknight

You would think after all the times he has been wrong, he would quit posting... Which means he is either an unbelievably egomaniacal idiot or he actually does have inside info. If Panthers actually get Sammuel, he would gain my trust back.

Still not sure what news I said about the Panthers I ever got wrong. News about other NFL teams yes I was given wrong info. But hey I guess its just me against the world right.

You would think after all the times he has been wrong, he would quit posting... Which means he is either an unbelievably egomaniacal idiot or he actually does have inside info. If Panthers actually get Sammuel, he would gain my trust back.

Ridiculous post.

He hasn't once said the Panthers would end up with Samuel, so for you to set such lofty standards, is completely illogical.

Everything that he could be saying is true, even if the Panthers end up with nothing else.

Ridiculous post.

He hasn't once said the Panthers would end up with Samuel, so for you to set such lofty standards, is completely illogical.

Everything that he could be saying is true, even if the Panthers end up with nothing else.

So last summer the New York Yankees were interested in a starting pitcher by the name of Cliff Lee. There were reports saying the Yankees are interested in Cliff Lee, the Yankees are in talks with Cliff Lee, the Yankees have offered a contract to Cliff Lee. As you may or may not know Cliff Lee did not sign with the New York Yankees but rather the Philadelphia Phillies. Now were those reports not true because no one at the NY Daily News or NY Post said the YANKEES WILL SIGN CLIFF LEE? Does it mean since they never definitively stated the Yankees will end up with Cliff Lee they never talked and never had interest?

I am telling you, the Panthers and Eagles HAVE talked about Asante Samuel. The Eagles and Panthers HAVE talked about Asante Samuel today. The Panthers DID believe they had a deal in place for Samuel. The Panthers WILL trade for a CB.

I am sorry I have a source and I am not a fortune teller and can tell you who the Panthers end up with.

Ridiculous post.

That's the thing. Most of his predictions can't be proven wrong because they lack boldness. I could have made most of his predictions. The boldest things he said, albeit not about the Panthers, were completely wrong. I don't see why it's so unrealistic to not believe him unless there is some proof from another source that they were interested in Samuel.

The eagles are deeeeep at CB. Check out their other CBs. Joselio is just a casualty of the depth at that position. Joselio is a Captian munnerlynn here, we don't need another captain. (Sorry Scmunnerlyn1).

So, from most all accounts Hanson was their #3 corner last season, and started a few games for them. So it would seem he would be the #4 corner when Nmadi was brought in. However, he had a relativly big contract for a #4 corner, so they cut him, know they have the best group of three in the league, without him.

So, you think they would cut Hanson, and then turn around and trade Samuel when there is not a huge market for him?

Would we cut Conner or Anderson and then try to trade Beason or Davis?

I am sorry man, I'd love to have Samuel, it just doesn't add up.

hmmm once again cause no one listens to people when they say if there not interested or don't believe me don't read my posts then I am not going to listen to people who say don't too your own horn.

Said back in April Steve Smith would remain a Panther.

The night before the Panthers picked Brandon Hogan, I said the Panthers are targeting and will be picking someone with character issues with their next pick. I did say this the pick before they drafted Fua, or the pick before McClain, or the pick before Ziemba. I said this the pick before Hogan.

I reported that DeAngelo Williams WAS at Panther players organized workouts when all the newspapers said that was not true. Jordan Gross later confirmed it on WFNZ.

I said that Charles Johnson was being swayed by Falcon players to come for less money and that the Falcons were not offering a huge contract to him and the Panthers were going to offer outrageous money. Charles Johnson later confirmed the Falcons will be sorry for trying to sign him at a discount rate.

I said that DeAngelo Williams was on the verge of receiving a ridiculous contract and I said he would sign within the hour that he did sign.

I said both Thomas Davis and James Anderson would 100% be back.

The day Beason signed an extension I said it would be done.

I was the ONLY person to say Kasay was cut rather than retired to the point where people took it personal and took personal shots at me.

I said the Panthers were interested in bringing in Naanee.

I said that Everette Brown had a good chance at being cut.

But everything is so predictable.

hmmm once again cause no one listens to people when they say if there not interested or don't believe me don't read my posts then I am not going to listen to people who say don't too your own horn.

Said back in April Steve Smith would remain a Panther.

The night before the Panthers picked Brandon Hogan, I said the Panthers are targeting and will be picking someone with character issues with their next pick. I did say this the pick before they drafted Fua, or the pick before McClain, or the pick before Ziemba. I said this the pick before Hogan.

I reported that DeAngelo Williams WAS at Panther players organized workouts when all the newspapers said that was not true. Jordan Gross later confirmed it on WFNZ.

I said that Charles Johnson was being swayed by Falcon players to come for less money and that the Falcons were not offering a huge contract to him and the Panthers were going to offer outrageous money. Charles Johnson later confirmed the Falcons will be sorry for trying to sign him at a discount rate.

I said that DeAngelo Williams was on the verge of receiving a ridiculous contract and I said he would sign within the hour that he did sign.

I said both Thomas Davis and James Anderson would 100% be back.

The day Beason signed an extension I said it would be done.

I was the ONLY person to say Kasay was cut rather than retired to the point where people took it personal and took personal shots at me.

I said the Panthers were interested in bringing in Naanee.

I said that Everette Brown had a good chance at being cut.

and at night i go by CAPTAIN HINDSIGHT because it's really easy to make poo up after the fact.

But everything is so predictable.

sp_1411_clip02.jpg

So, from most all accounts Hanson was their #3 corner last season, and started a few games for them. So it would seem he would be the #4 corner when Nmadi was brought in. However, he had a relativly big contract for a #4 corner, so they cut him, know they have the best group of three in the league, without him.

So, you think they would cut Hanson, and then turn around and trade Samuel when there is not a huge market for him?

Would we cut Conner or Anderson and then try to trade Beason or Davis?

I am sorry man, I'd love to have Samuel, it just doesn't add up.

I wouldn't dismiss it though. I get what you're saying though. You have a legit argument.

But look at their CB's. Nnamdi, Samuel, DRC, Marsh, Lindley, Hughes.

I've been to the eagles boards before and other sites that talk about their CB's. They rave about Marsh and Lindley.

Andy Reid isn't shy to trade people, he reloads and is very calculating when he does poo. Do you think he won't pull the trigger if our team sends him a player in a position of need and high draft pick for Samuel? Do you really believe that he won't ride the season out with Nnamdi and DRC all the way through? They have way too much talent, Samuel would be odd man out and actually be expendable.

Think of it like us in the LB position, we have soo much talent there. Cutting senn and sending Connor for another player wouldn't surprise me especially when we are deep at that position.

Just saying. I agree with you though, it's a pipe dream. I wish more than anything we could get samuel for a reasonable price, but the eagles are serial rapists..

Archived