• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone tell me what I did?

Floppin

God some of you need some serious help

If you had just taken the money out of her wallet like she told you to...you'd be all good..instead..you refused, took your empty wallet aaaaand an hr later..still no lime Popsicles ...

yes, the gesture was awesome..but you not doing it the fast way (aka her way and the right way :) ) you wasted valuable popsicle time!

what's not to understand

Not only did you leave your debit card behind, you also gave up any and all future rights to your man card.

She didn't want you to go get the damn things, all she wanted from you were directions to the store... but men don't do directions either.

So the bottom line is this- she was merely trying to figure out just what the fug you're good for at all.

Ok so my wife loves these Eddy's Lime Popsicles. We don't have any so I offer to drive all the way to Walmart at 10:30 tonight to get her some. Reluctantly she tells me to go.

I say that I've got to get my wallet and she tells me to just grab some money out of her purse by the door instead. After explaining that I'd rather have my wallet because it has my ID in it I go and get it and go to the store.

When I get there they are out of her lime pops so I call her and ask her what she wants as a replacement and she says fudge pops. I get the register and find out that my wallet doesn't have any money in it....crap. So I call her and tell her whats up and come home.

When I get home I grab some money out of her wallet and start to go back out the door again. She stops me and tells me not to go.

After that she's acting all pissed off so I ask her what's bothering her and she tells me that "You've just got to be right, you couldn't just take the money out of my purse like I asked you to begin with. You were just trying to show off like "Ohhhh look what I'll do for you""

I tell her that "No I just wanted to do something nice for you"

Now she won't talk to me.[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to read all the other post but, from my years of being married I have learned too.......................enjot it.

ps........if you ever figure it out, let the rest of us know.

If you had just taken the money out of her wallet like she told you to...you'd be all good..instead..you refused, took your empty wallet aaaaand an hr later..still no lime Popsicles ...

yes, the gesture was awesome..but you not doing it the fast way (aka her way and the right way :) ) you wasted valuable popsicle time!

what's not to understand

Yes but he would not have had his ID if he didn't take his wallet. This means he's one random DUI checkpoint away from even worse poo than his wife being mad at him. He made the right call.

What fuzz said.

Gotta have "mad money" in the glovebox, anywhere from 10-20 bucks, small bills.

Why is she mad, because you were unprepared.

You got the first part right, act of kindness, but the execution was so flawed that it turned in to an annoyance. An annoyance that she foresaw because you probably are cashless in the wallet frequently.

So yeah, we think it is "the thought that counts", but if that were really true we'd be bangin every hot chick on the beach and beating every lameass driver to death that cuts us off.

Archived