• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason did not practice today

Car123

He's a Beast, and this is football.

Coming back from an six week injury two weeks early isn't exactly irregular.

Depends on the injury and what it is you are trying to do.

He had screws inserted into his calcaneus bone. That's a major event for a bone.

Beason is an amazing athlete... but the human body has limits for all people. And he uses his bone for high impact activities.

Healing takes time. If you push it, often the result is taking more time or complicating the injury. Lets be realistic here... would you rather he miss 2 games now, or 4 to 6 games later?

to me it sounds like Beason is on the slow road to recovering......and shouldn't start week 1. That is rushing it.

as far as the talk of him starting......why wouldn't you say that? Cards likely gameplan all week and if they knew 100% they had Connor to face....it does impact there attack.

Also, he has an Achilles' problem, not so much a heel problem.

The last update I read a bout the injury was that it wasn't the heel, it was a bone in his foot and they put a screw in it. That's what bothers me about his injury... Feet injuries are amongst the worst injuries any athlete can endure... Without a foundation, you have nothing to stand on, literally...

I'm really worried about how this thing progresses and I don't think he'll be the same Beason until it is fully healed.

Archived