• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How does Jimmy Clausen feel today?

Udogg

I have the same attitude towards him. Poor Clausen. He should have never started last year. I really feel bad for him and yeah I think this probably does get to him just because he still seems like an immature kid with a good heart who lets things get personal to him. He just wasn't ready to be a leader. He needed to grow as a leader, and mature, in order to gain confidence. Making him a starter last year was just a poor decision as he never had the innate confidence Newton does.

But I do think it will do him some good when it's all said and done as far as playing ability. He needed to ride the bench last year, so I think next year he'll be a better player because of it. His mental state and confidence is the major area of concern that took an unnecessary hit due to this whole fiasco.

This is true. The two should start an IMG like QB camp on how to fleece teams for money.

The difference is Moore is probably grateful for every opportunity he's gotten. Coming from a humble background, taking the hard road to the NFL.

Jimmy feels entitled to being an NFL QB. His dad probably pays him an allowance so he feels like he makes #1 QB money.

Archived