• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I will be the loudest fan in BofA on Sunday

SCP

Just shut up when the Panthers have the ball, please!

The worst is when we are going for it on 4th and everyone in the stadium is standing up and yelling....wtf.....we are retarded

our fans have no idea. they get so confused when you tell them to stfu.

"screw you, I'm a real fan I want to cheer! hey everyone, Cam is out there, let's start the wave!!"

"if you knew anything, you would know to cheer when the D is on the field"

herpderp

our fans have no idea. they get so confused when you tell them to stfu.

"screw you, I'm a real fan I want to cheer! hey everyone, Cam is out there, let's start the wave!!"

"if you knew anything, you would know to cheer when the D is on the field"

herpderp

the huddle is a perfect sample of the population at a home game

Take ownership of your section. Refuse to sit down.

- Boo the hell out of the Packers when they are announced.

- Raise absolute hell when the Panthers are on defense.

<----has the most challenging section.....club.

BUT, we are in the front row....so Ill be standing and turning around to rile everyone up, get them to stand and be loud for the D

This thread is getting me super pumped, thanks SCP

Panthers really need to start a "12th man" campaign... kick if off with a free jersey give-away with the # 12 on it and a handout that tells fans what their duty is as the 12th man.

Do the scoreboard sound meter and pump up the crowd when the opposing offense is on the field, cut to scenes of Cam or Smitty holding their hand up to their ear to get people even louder.

I keep going back to the vid the Bobcats showed prior to the first-ever home playoff game... it talked about the history of the NBA in Charlotte, Hornets, etc.. then it said stuff like "YOU WERE WITH THEM, ARE YOU WITH US?", "WE NEED YOU", "IF YOU ARE WITH US, THEN GET LOUD!", etc... I very rarely see the Panthers directly engage the fans in this way during the game and it's disappointing.

Archived