• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will be in town and thinking about going to Elevation church

tattoorhino

Defending "pastor Steven" and his vision should be a pretty big red flag.

How many times through history have we seen this?

Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world.

John 4:1

After Jim Jones accident, I do not follow any people with visions. I'm playing it safe. I switched to Catholicism.

The "message" does not get lost at Elevation Church... The pastor preaches from the bible.

The church is very modern which offends some people and I can understand why. If you are brought up in a very traditional church, Elevation Church is a completely different experience.

I for one enjoyed it and wish I lived closer to the Charlotte/Matthews area so I could attend more regularly. My family and I go to Christ Church in Mountain View, NC which is a smaller version of Elevation.

The "message" does not get lost at Elevation Church... The pastor preaches from the bible.

The church is very modern which offends some people and I can understand why. If you are brought up in a very traditional church, Elevation Church is a completely different experience.

I for one enjoyed it and wish I lived closer to the Charlotte/Matthews area so I could attend more regularly. My family and I go to Christ Church in Mountain View, NC which is a smaller version of Elevation.

The Bible is like a book of law. One sentence can be interpreted many different ways. My beef is many people interpret bible in their own likes and then pritch it to the people.

Archived