• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

cam newton is a hater who loves doom and gloom...

nosuchthingasapanther

why?

because despite having the most record breaking start of any qb in nfl history, he hates "promising" losses...spits on "this is a new this and a new that", could care less about being in a "rebuilding mode", and can't stand excuses.

he wants to win now, and so should you.

that's my insightful yet corny thread of the day.

goodnite.

why?

because despite having the most record breaking start of any qb in nfl history, he hates "promising" losses...spits on "this is a new this and a new that", could care less about being in a "rebuilding mode", and can't stand excuses.

he wants to win now, and so should you.

that's my insightful yet corny thread of the day.

goodnite.

You think? Maybe because he thinks exactly like I do and he realized we SHOULD have won BOTH games!

I just got blasted for thinking exactly like he does and making a thread about it. He's right. You all just need to get with the program.

Cam doesn't believe we are in a rebuilding mode. He isn't just saying it to be politically correct either. He REALLY doesn't believe that, and he believes we can win now. It's time the rest of this board gets on the bandwagon.

He doesn't need excuses.

Cam isn't use to losing...this is new territory for him....but this is a great learning experience for him....it will only get him better....

You know what I think Cam hates? Hearing that, and so do I.

He wants to learn from his mistakes and still win. He learned how to deal with a loss last week in the NFL, and that's probably all he really needs to learn from that, as far as losses goes.

The rest he can learn while winning the games.

You think? Maybe because he thinks exactly like I do and he realized we SHOULD have won BOTH games!

I just got blasted for thinking exactly like he does and making a thread about it. He's right. You all just need to get with the program.

Cam doesn't believe we are in a rebuilding mode. He isn't just saying it to be politically correct either. He REALLY doesn't believe that, and he believes we can win now. It's time the rest of this board gets on the bandwagon.

He doesn't need excuses.

You got blasted for saying you're going to stop watching if we go 0-5.

There is a world of difference between saying that people should want to win now (they should - despite the fact that this team is still recovering from last year) and threatening to quit watching if we have x record after y week. One is stating an opinion that we, as fans, should want to see wins. The other is throwing a temper tantrum.

With that said I do agree with the sentiment in the OP; we should want to win right now because if a victory isn't the goal why play the game? We should, however, also remember that there are tangible side effects to the team being in the state it's in after last year and this truncated off-season and those can't be entirely ignored.

Now then...on to daydreaming about how much we're going to piss some people off later this season when poo starts clicking for real...

Archived