• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Galactica ends this week!

cookinwithgas

Wow hard to believe, but it all comes down to 2 hours Friday night. And of course I will be out of town and will have to catch up when I get back Sunday night!

I think that there is a special on about the show on SciFi tonight at 10.

And I really enjoyed last weeks episode, character flashbacks was the last thing I thought they would go with and thats one of the reasons I love this show.

A lot of threads to tie up, and IMHO they did as good a job as possible. The tie in to the song, making the Opera House the Galactica, Baltars redemption...and most importantly the fact that they did not forget Callie being airlocked, and it led to such a big moment were all very well done.

The best moment for me was with Caprica Six and Baltar waiting for the attack when Baltar finally shows some balls and dismisses himself to Caprica.

my favorite part was how in pt 1 they reminded us all that gaius was a class traitor, something they hadn't mentioned in about a season.

when he started crying telling caprica six that he knew how to farm, that really got to me. I've always wanted to just have a farm in the mountains. on top of that he was trying to convince the woman he genuinely loved that he was still worth something even though the world he had thrived in was gone.

imdb.com has several links of some sites and other mags etc simply raving over BSG's greatness the last few years.

I wouldnt go that far the past year and half they have dragged it out. They could have done alot better.

But the final was good tied everything up and threw in a little twist (happening in the past) which I liked. Would liked to seen them atleast start building each civilization that was the only thing that was a let down. The last 30 minutes waws dragged out could have been done better. But besides that I liked it.

Archived