• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tickets?

#1 Panthers Fan

last blackout was in 2001 I believe. 2002 started Peete started off the year 3-0 and helped get over the 1-15 season blues for awhile helped sell tickets to avoid blackouts that year.

Yep....I was at that game...against the Bengals....32000 tickets sold to that one...it looked like a Fan Fest :rolleyes:

PSL holders account for like 90% of the stadium (show or no show) and usually the tickets for sale are a handful of our single tickets and visitor seats. The large number of tickets are because Jax fans don't travel.

Jax fans don't even travel to their stadium in Jax.

Yep....I was at that game...against the Bengals....32000 tickets sold to that one...it looked like a Fan Fest :rolleyes:

December 8th, 2002. I do believe that was our last blackout. I remember having to listen to the Browns game before that on the radio since I was traveling at the time and then the week after we were blacked out. So I was pretty pissed having to miss watching the Panthers in action two weeks in a row.

this is going to be an easy game to get tix for. We won't have to worry about the other team's fanbase traveling to this game - but you have to worry about a lot of people excited to be apart of what hopefully will be Cam's first win. As of now, the weather is supposed to be gorgeous, 85 & clear and sunny.

I'm going to grab mine off the street, doubt I'll pay more than $40.

Yep, there were several blackouts in the first year of coach Fox, the season opener against Baltimore (we won) was blacked out, listened on the radio in my garage. The game later that season against the Bengals where we scored in the 50's I think was also blacked out.

Archived